Sunday, August 7, 2016

Madagascar II Recap


During my time at home in June and July, I shared this video put together by our Communications Team during some group presentations. I thought I would post it here so you can see all that happened during the Madagascar 2 Field Service 2015-2016!




1453 patients received free surgeries in Madagascar! It's so incredible to think of that number and how many lives were changed through Mercy Ships. But these individuals are more than a number.

It reminds me of a quote I once heard that says "Every number has a name, every name has a story and every story matters to God". We often use numbers to quantify the work that we do, but it goes deeper than that. These are people with stories and lives that will go onto completely different paths than they would have without the medical care that Mercy Ships provides. And it would not be possible without your help. Thank you!!!

No comments: