Monday, July 20, 2015

How to Contact Me

While in Madagascar, I will have limited internet access available. I will be updating occasionally through this blog, as well as Facebook.
If you would like to contact me directly, feel free to email me at jennashlee23@gmail.com
I would love to hear from you and let you know how things are going.

If you're more into the old snail mail approach, I can receive letters and packages while on the ship. All mail goes through the Mercy Ships headquarters in Texas and takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks to arrive in Madagascar.
The address to use is:

Jennifer Mullis
Mercy Ships AFM
CREW MAIL
P.O. Box 2020
Lindale, TX 75771

(If you feel the urge to send a package, please email or message me first.  I have some packing tips that will ensure it gets to me safely and intact. Thanks!)

No comments: